Deagon, Sandgate, Boondall, Shorncliffe, Bracken Ridge, Brighton, Taigum & Virginia - Free Delivery -
Minimum Hire applicable of $100.00
All other Brisbane suburbs
Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Ipswich down to Byron Bay
Allow $2.50/km delivery charge. Tolls additional.
If trailer or 2nd vehicle required $2.00/km applicable
Truck deliveries $POA
Pickups Welcome from Deagon QLD (Ute, Van or Trailer required for tables & some arbours)
Terms & Conditons
1. CANCELLATIONS:- Picnics & DIY party hire required 48 hours (2 days) before event as we prepack all jobs 1-2 days prior, Weddings require 1 weeks (7days) notice. Full refund will be given if this is adhered to. If there is a chance of rain, have a back up plan for your party moving party to covered area or using sided gazebos, try asking a friend or family to use their house/space. Hire a hall.
1A. Special Request items:- If an item has been requested to be made/sourced and then hire is cancelled after item has been made/purchased. Full hire quoted on that item to be paid.
1B. If party cancelled after job is delivered/taken. No Hire Refunds will be given. Bond will be refunded in full if no damages or stains have been incurred.
2. CLEANING:- DO NOT WASH ITEMS IN DISHWASHER. All items must be returned cleaned, hand wash crockery, cutlery & glassware due to age or hand painting on some items. Cleaning fee applicable $0.50 per item.
PARK PARTIES will incur automatic fee for rugs & luxe additions.
Vacuum rugs, if at a private house, if not vacuumed, $5 per rug will be charged. PARK PARTIES:-Rugs being hired for parks will incur an Automatic $5 per rug for Sugar Rose to vacuum.
Wet Vac will incur a $10 per rug fee anything else like Red Wine, Food, paints Firepit char or Mud Stains charged out at dry cleaning or rug cleaning charges.
2A. COVID 19 - All blankets, linen napkins & cushions machine washed, tables spray & wiped/washed down, tableware handwashed, carry boxes spray & wiped. Staff wash & sanitize hands before & after event setups. Masks can be worn at request. Any Event changes required due to Covid please speak to Sue directly, moving of dates, refunds or cancellations all can be discussed. If you or any of your invitees are sick with any symptoms please cancel party/meeting.
3. DAMAGES/BREAKAGES:- All damages or breakages to be reported to sugar rose staff immediately and will be Taken out of bond. Invoice can be produced for replacement to be paid by hirer. These will be assessed at time of return of items and discussed with hirer via phone, text or email.
4. WET OR INCLEMENT WEATHER:- Hirer to ensure all hire items be kept dry & safe at all times. If rugs or lounges get wet. Dry cleaning fees are applicable. If there is a chance of rain, have a back up plan for your party moving party to covered area or indoors or using sided gazebos where possible. (Refer 1. for cancellation policy). If a windy day ensure all items are kept safe to ensure nothing gets blown over, damaged or broken. Put tarps under rugs.
5. PERMITS:- It is the responsibility of the hirer to acquire any permits required by councils for your party/event.
6. OWNERSHIP:-All items hired remain the property of Sugar Rose Tea Party Hire at all times.
7. DIY-COLLECTION OF ITEMS:- Picking up Tables generally will require a single cab ute, trailer or covered van.
Tables are 1.8m - 2.0m long & require a 2 man lift.
8. DELIVERY charged out at $2.50/km plus tolls if applicable. Truck deliveries will incur additional fee.
Trailer allow extra $2.00/km
Truck as per standard commercial hire rates. $POA for extra large deliveries
9. PAYMENT DETAILS:- Cash on delivery / Bank Transfer - (Fee free)
or Paypal (2.7% surcharge applicable)
Note:-Sugar Rose holds a Public Liability policy.